The Anderson-Shiro JR/SR High Library will be hosting the Fall Book Fair
with the help of our NHS members! The Book Fair will be open
to students and parents Monday, December 4th through Friday, December 8th.
Hours are as follows:
- Mon., Dec. 4th (7:30 am - 5:00 pm)
- Tues., Dec. 5th (7:30 am - 7:00 pm)
- “COOKIES & CHRISTMAS SHOPPING” Event
Prize Drawings will be held at 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, and 7:00 pm!
Chances for the drawings can be earned by attending the event
from 3:20 pm - 7:00 pm (1 chance) and making a purchase
(1 chance for every $10 spent).
- Wed., Dec. 6th (7:30 am - 5:00 pm)
- Thurs., Dec. 7th (7:30 am - 5:00 pm)
- Fri., Dec. 8th (7:30 am - 3:00 pm)
There will be FREE gift wrapping available for any purchases from the Book Fair
and everyone can participate in the “ALL FOR BOOKS DOLLAR DONATIONS”!
- Donate $1 to ALL FOR BOOKS and receive a candy cane
and a chance to win an autographed book, various posters, and other prizes.
- Winners will be announced during lunches each day (Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, & Friday).
All Week the Library and NHS members will encourage everyone to
meet the Book Fair Sales Goal of $2750 by Friday, Dec. 8th @ 3 pm.
Coach Hodges is encouraging READING by offering to be DUCT TAPED
to the Cafeteria wall the following week for day during lunches
if we meet or surpass the goal! So let’s tape Coach Hodges!
Check out the school book fair website @ http://www.scholastic.com/bf/asowls
You can also shop online for a larger selection November 29 - December 12, 2017!