Owl Band Booster Club
The Owl Band Booster Club is the organization that helps and promotes our band program, and is open to any and all parents whose child is in our band program, junior high or high school.
The purpose of the band booster club is the following:
- To support the objectives and goals of the Owl Band
- To reduce the financial burden on our families for supplies, trips, etc.
- To offer scholarships to deserving seniors if funds are available
- To assist the Director with administrative support, and
- To encourage the interest of the Owl Community towards the Owl Band
Meetings are held once a month in the band hall and/or via Google Meet. We will need volunteers throughout the school year to serve in club leadership, chaperone activities (on bus, football games, marching contest, etc.), serve meals during camps and other band activities, help with fundraisers, and organize & clean uniforms. If you would like to volunteer your time to the Owl Band, please contact us. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!